The most awaited iOS untethered jailbreak has been live a couple of hours ago for all the latest devices such as iPhone 5, iPad Mini, iPad 4/3/2, iPod Touch 4G/3G. Its name is evasi0n from the recently formed evad3rs team. Since some of the newest iOS devices are going to get jailbroken for the very first time with a brand new jailbreak tool. iOS users may be confused a bit regarding how to jailbreak iOS 6 untethered on their iDevice. So we are here let you all know the step by step tutorial which describes ‘How to jailbreak iOS 6 untethered on all the latest iOS devices using evasi0n‘. This latest untethered jailbreak support is available for all the newest firmware versions like iOS 6.1, iOS 6.0.1, iOS 6.o.2 (iPhone 5 & iPad Mini), iOS 6. But we request you to do the untethered action on iOS 6.1, because it should have all the latest features.
If you haven’t updated your iOS device to 6.1. Download and install iOS 6.1 for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Try to avoid OTA installation. Evasi0n developers warned everyone not to update the latest firmware version via OTA method, there might have chances to see errors while jailbreaking if you have done it. Before starting the jailbreak process we request you to backup all the files via iTunes.
How to jailbreak iOS 6.1 untethered on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch using Evasi0n ?
- Download Evasi0n Jailbreak for Windows, Mac and Linux.
- While using the iOS 6 untethered jailbreak tool evasi0n, you should make sure that there isn’t any passcode enabled on your iOS device. If there is, disable it via Settings.
- If you have iTunes and Xcode installed on your PC. Do not open or run it while evasi0n is doing the jailbreak process.
- Launch iOS 6 untethered jailbreak tool, Evasi0n.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad or iPod Touch to the computer. Wait until evasi0n recognizes your device.
- Once the device has been recognized, click on the Jailbreak button to begin.
- Wait for some time. Once it’s been done, unlock your device. You can see an application named ‘Jailbreak’ on your device with evasi0n’s logo. Just do a simple tap on it and be patient for some time.
- Evasi0n will do the rest of jailbreak process. Once the jailbreak has been done on your iOS device, Evasi0n will let you know it by a message ‘Jailbreak complete‘.
- That’s all about iOS 6 untethered jailbreak using Evasi0n.
Comment below and let us know if you have any doubts or errors occurred while jailbreaking you device using evasi0n. We will help you as soon as possible. Meanwhile stay with us tuned to get more updates of evasi0n jailbreak.